Monday, January 26, 2009

Whoops...


Okay, so I'm still slacking :P
But here are 2/343, 3/343 and 4/343

They're not all new, but they're pictures that are part of my life :] Starting tomorrow I'll post a new picture.



This year's [11th grade] school picture!


Many of you may not know this, but I am a HUGE Kelly Clarkson fan, and I got to meet her in 2005!


Some of the food we serve at work. I work at a tea room, so they're tiny sandwiches. We change our sandwiches occasionally too. If any of you are ever in PA, come by and visit me!

3 comments:

  1. So cool that you got to meet Kelly! Those sandwiches look delicious... now you've gotten me hungry, haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! What's in those sandwiches?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm. There's cucumber, a cheddar and veggie spread, chicken salad, egg salad and a ham wrap. :]

    ReplyDelete